- Psychological Assessments
- ASC (Autism Spectrum) Assessments
Psychological distress is worked with, including:
- Anxiety problems including panic and phobias.
- Reactions to traumas such as car accidents, child abuse, bullying, and domestic violence.
- Problems relating to stress and feeling worried, such as work related stress.
- Depression or low mood.
- Problems with low self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Difficulties coping with pain and physical health problems.
- Difficulties in relationships with others.
- Obsessonal and/or compulsive behaviours.
- Physical symptoms with no identified medical explanation.
- Difficulties adapting to life changes, such as divorce.
- Eating related problems, such as over eating.
- Gender issues.
Appointments are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 09.30 to 17.30.